Tuesday, October 17, 2017

my house is a magic power spot just by living there i become the strongest in the world {WN} Download










Description

Living carefree at home is the greatest shortcut—- My house is the world’s greatest magic power spot, that being the case both my house and I were summoned to another world by some guys who were aiming for it. However, I’ve been living in this place for many years and my body is, apparently, abnormally overflowing with magic. Due to some unforeseen circumstances by those guys who summoned me, they quickly ran away. Be that as it may, there are some ill-mannered people who covet the magic leaking out of my house. I won’t give up my house to those people! I’m going to wield my power as I please!

Associated Names
How My House Became a Magical Power Spot
俺の家が魔力スポットだった件~住んでいるだけで世界最強~

Web Novel
Download
Volume 1 : PDF
Volume 2 : PDF
Volume 3A : PDF
Volume 3B : PDF
Volume 4A : PDF

Bagikan

Jangan lewatkan

my house is a magic power spot just by living there i become the strongest in the world {WN} Download
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Tambahkan email Anda untuk berlangganan.

Untuk menyisipkan kode pendek, gunakan <i rel="code"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang, gunakan <i rel="pre"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan gambar, gunakan <i rel="image"> ... URL GAMBAR ... </i>